I really enjoy audiobooks. While SciFi is typical favorite, I also mix in business and self-development titles. I've been keeping a list of my top self-development books and had been meaning
to share them here... and now here they are!
This list is not exactly in priority order, however my favorites are definitely at the top. So, more or less, the first third of the list is 5-star books, middle third 4.5-stars, and the final third are 4-star. These are all great books, regardless of where they are on this list.
Here we go...
- Start With Why – Simon Sinek
- The 5 Levels of Leadership – John C. Maxwell
- The Chrisma Myth – Olivia Fox Cabane
- Pitch Anything – Oren Klaff
- What Makes an Effective Executive – Peter F Drucker
- A Whole New Mind – Daniel H. Pink
- Eat That Frog! – Brian Tracy
- Getting Things Done – David Allen
- The New One Minute Manager – Ken Blanchard , Spencer Johnson
- The Introvert Advantage: How to Thrive in an Extrovert World – Marti Olsen Laney, PsyD
- It’s Your Ship by D. Michael Abrashoff
- Multipliers by Liz Wiseman
- Just Listen – Mark Goulston
- Influencer – David Maxfield